Me Me Meme...


Oh cobblers. I got tagged. I'm ambivalent towards memes, to be honest (and possibly too polite to ever decline a tag...) -they seem so samey... Or maybe that's just because I have such a limited range of answers... *shrug*. Anyhow... This would appear to be a "four things" meme. Bear with me...Oh, you might learn something. Probably that I'm a curmudgeon (and now very late for work. Damn!)

Four jobs you've had in your life: Market trader, Theatre in Education "performer", dramaturg, Photo-processing gimp

Four movies you could watch over and over: Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid, Naked, Some Like It Hot, Best In Show

Four places you've lived: Norwich, Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon, Leicester

Four TV shows you love to watch: EastEnders, News 24, (I'm struggling now...TV just doesn't do it for me anymore...) BBC Dramas/Serials... er....Black Books (back in the day....)

Four places you've been on vacation: Hopton Holimarine (near Gt Yarmouth: I was five! I had no choice!) NYC, Amsterdam (and I didn't so much as touch a spliff), the Isle of Wight

Four websites you visit daily: BBC News, PopBitch!, work e-mail portal (yawn) The Guardian online

Four of your favorite foods: organic carrots, bitter black chocolate, toasted marzipan, ripe brie

Four places you'd rather be: I'm happy here, thanks. It's a World Heritage Site with stunning architecture, a coastline, a parliament, the biggest cultural festival in Europe- maybe the world- every year....Fer gawd's sake, what more could I want?

Four albums you can't live without: There's no one single album or even four albums, that I couldn't live without. There are artists that I enjoy (Ani DiFranco, Kate Rusby, Kirsty MacColl, Billy Bragg) but no particular albums...

Four to pass this meme along to:
Heh. Ok...

Random, Sassie, WWDD and 30something...

Nyahhhhh! (and/or anyone else that fancies it...) Now, go play...

3 comments:

Random Reflections said...

I shall of course do as requested.

It's difficult though, I am glad there are only four things...

Anne said...

Haha! I knew you couldn't resist my siren's call!
...or something...

Vonspreezenburger said...

I too would watch Some Like it Hot and Best in Show over and over and over and over and over and over. Plus, many others. It's watching something new and predictably dull that's the bigger mountain to climb. And I'm acrophobic to boot.

http://reallykindasortatotallystupid.blogspot.com/