Forgot to say...

Firstly, thanks for the cake toasts. Oddly enough, it actually does mean something to me...

Secondly, you may notice some template-type changes going on round here (the grey was even starting to depress me - but I'll be tinkering and fiddling about with this template a bit more, I fear) I'm hoping the mood will be "restrained moaning" rather than "all-out nihilist".

Please let me know of any fresh glitches: I can't promise to fix them, but I promise to swear vociferously at my laptop and stare blankly at a page of html for you.

8 comments:

Random Reflections said...

It's obviously the season for re-decorating in cyberspace. It's very visually calming visiting your blog now.

All is well on IE at present but I'll let you know if things start to go astray.

mc said...

The new flowery theme is puzzling, yet soothing.

Anonymous said...

i like it.

but i said that already.

very understated

not very wrathful

Anonymous said...

Oooh very O'keefe like. Will grown women leave after viewing your website with wet knickers?

The Gripes of Wrath said...

Y: puzzling? Oh, I like that...I like creating befuddlement.
C'lam: Hmm... you;re right. I need some more "wrath"
Fuzzy: depends on if they they were viewing my website with wet knickers in the first place, surely?....*tsk tsk*

mc said...

Yes, puzzling, because of what C'lam said. No wrath anywhere in sight. It might almost give the tulip a sinister twist. Perhaps.

creepylesbo said...

It's a bit femme, isn't it.
*mumble bloody L Word lesbians.. /mumble*

The Gripes of Wrath said...

Well, I'm really looking for a really exciting thunderbolt sort of image... but until I find it, a wafty pink flower will have to do...

And fuck right off - I am not some flaky wafty L-Word type bird*. Even if I do like flowers...

*not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's your sort of thing...

Oh, shut up Gripes. Shut up...

*rolls eyes*
*stabs self with fork*
*cries*