Forgot to say...

Firstly, thanks for the cake toasts. Oddly enough, it actually does mean something to me...

Secondly, you may notice some template-type changes going on round here (the grey was even starting to depress me - but I'll be tinkering and fiddling about with this template a bit more, I fear) I'm hoping the mood will be "restrained moaning" rather than "all-out nihilist".

Please let me know of any fresh glitches: I can't promise to fix them, but I promise to swear vociferously at my laptop and stare blankly at a page of html for you.

10 comments:

Random Reflections said...

It's obviously the season for re-decorating in cyberspace. It's very visually calming visiting your blog now.

All is well on IE at present but I'll let you know if things start to go astray.

y said...

The new flowery theme is puzzling, yet soothing.

One Lazy Lesbian said...

I like the new look..

c'lam said...

i like it.

but i said that already.

very understated

not very wrathful

Fuzzy said...

Oooh very O'keefe like. Will grown women leave after viewing your website with wet knickers?

The Gripes of Wrath said...

Y: puzzling? Oh, I like that...I like creating befuddlement.
C'lam: Hmm... you;re right. I need some more "wrath"
Fuzzy: depends on if they they were viewing my website with wet knickers in the first place, surely?....*tsk tsk*

y said...

Yes, puzzling, because of what C'lam said. No wrath anywhere in sight. It might almost give the tulip a sinister twist. Perhaps.

creepylesbo said...

It's a bit femme, isn't it.
*mumble bloody L Word lesbians.. /mumble*

The Gripes of Wrath said...

Well, I'm really looking for a really exciting thunderbolt sort of image... but until I find it, a wafty pink flower will have to do...

And fuck right off - I am not some flaky wafty L-Word type bird*. Even if I do like flowers...

*not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's your sort of thing...

Oh, shut up Gripes. Shut up...

*rolls eyes*
*stabs self with fork*
*cries*

Aine said...

Well, I am some flaky wafty L-Word type bird, and I like it. :) Though it reminds me of my Gran a bit...