Whip Crack Away...

I'm a rhyming slang for what?! Jeez willikins...

Hmm. Well, I survived.

Actually, I was so well prepared I think I surprised her, and thus defused her ire somewhat (nothing more irritating than someone actually having reasonable answers to every accusation you can level, is there?)I even got to throw in a few barbed comments of my own.

The downside however is that I was have been so worked-up and adrenaline fuelled that last night I barely slept (and when I did, I was troubled by some very unsettling dreams...)which means that today I am... jumpy.

-I still reckon I've got it coming to me at some point, so I'll take heed of the words of Ani DiFranco, "smile pretty and watch your back"...

*smiles*

4 comments:

mc said...

Well done, Calamity. But yeah, watch your back.

Anonymous said...

do you think she will keep being a bit of a cow then?

The Gripes of Wrath said...

-That would be insulting to the noble bovine species, I would say... (so, yes. Bah)

Kiera said...

D`oh. Just read this post.