Pause

I had a lovely holiday, ta. Great company, Garlic Festival, much cake, a Chumbawamba gig and time spent looking at the ocean, walking on sand and feeling the warm wind whip my skin.

It has made me more than a little reflective though - only in a very private, personal and selfish way. As such, I have decided to maybe cut down my blogging- it's not an addiction, but it is a distraction at the moment and I have things I need to do.

Anyhow, if I've gone quiet, I haven't disappeared or come to some tragic end - I'm just doing stuff, thinking stuff and being stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A whole festival of garlic ? Do tell all.

The Gripes of Wrath said...

Well, garlic popcorn, ice-cream, relish, pickle, cheese, smoked,elephant,green, mushrooms with stilton and white wine sauce, sausages, beer, wine, bread etc, etc... plus Chas 'n' Dave, a fairground, some various arts and crafts stalls... and lots, lots more... In a field. In the Isle of Wight. Rock'n'Roll? Possibly not - but a greedy bastard like me's idea of paradise? Maybe...